E-Commerce / ASM
RAM International is a full-service global Freight Forwarder and Customs Broker, equipped to handle your import or export needs.
You need to ship your goods
We can Help
Request an E-Commerce Quote
To our e-commerce clients – we understand finding the right solution for your transportation can be overwhelming and intimidating. We are here to put this part of your business at ease.
We have created an Importation Guide (attached below, as a PDF file) that will guide you and answer your questions regarding the importing process / terminology.
- Importing / Exporting via Air and Ocean Worldwide
- Custom Brokerage
- Exterior Inspection
- Limited Interior Inspection
- Domestic LTL
To ensure that we are providing accurate pricing, we require the following information, which you will enter below:
- Origin Pick-up
- Final Destination – RAM Chicago, St Louis, Atlanta or Dallas Facility
- Total number of pieces/cartons (Supplier can advise)
- Dimensions of each carton (Supplier can advise)
- Weight per carton (Supplier can advise)
- Terms of Sale / Incoterm (i.e. FOB, EXW)
Please see the Ram International Importation Guide (attached below) for more information about the international transportation process.
Please be sure to look over our Terms & Conditions before filling out the form below.