When your product needs to be shipped at specific temperatures, you can't afford limited options.
You invest millions of dollars developing your products to take to market and you need a broad range of passive and active temperature-controlled shipping options to meet your needs. RAM International offers extensive temperature controlled shipping solutions. Whether you're looking to move frozen field study crop samples or high-value pharmaceuticals, your compliance staff can rely on our shipping experts to help coordinate your shipments. RAM understands the importance of our shipping process as related to your study protocols, USDA, FDA and GLP requirements.
RAM International’s temperature controlled expertise includes:
- Diverse range of customer relationships offers broad industry knowledge for your business
- A single point of contact for all your temperature controlled shipments
- Global visibility to track and trace your shipments via online access through our CargoWise platform
- 24/7 personal commitment to your shipment
Just a few of the areas where RAM International has demonstrated a high level of performance and reliability to for our clients:
- Pharma from EU throughout the USA and USA to EU in both active and passive cooling units
- Frozen and ambient temp crop samples from South and Central America to USA laboratories
- Frozen and ambient temp crop samples from South and Central America to EU laboratories
- Frozen and ambient temp crop samples from North America to EU laboratories
- Frozen banana field study samples from the Philippines to US laboratories
- Download and distribution of returned Temp Tale data as called for in client protocols
RAM International is a sustaining member of the National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants.