Get a Quote
Ram International is an International Freight Forwarder and Customs Broker, which can handle your transportation to and from the US.
To our e-commerce clients – we understand finding the right solution for your transportation can be overwhelming and intimidating. We are here to put this part of your business at ease.
We have created a PDF file (attached below) that will guide you and answer your questions regarding the importing process / terminology.
Services we provide:
- Importing / Exporting via Air and Ocean Worldwide
- Custom Brokerage
- Exterior Inspection
- Limited Interior Inspection
- Domestic LTL
To ensure that we are providing accurate pricing, we will need the following information, which you will need to enter below:
- Origin Pick-up
- Final Destination – RAM Chicago, St Louis, Atlanta or Dallas Facility
- Total number of pieces/cartons (Supplier can advise)
- Dimensions of each carton (Supplier can advise)
- Weight per carton (Supplier can advise)
- Terms of Sale / Incoterm (i.e. FOB, EXW)
Once you choose to ship your products with us, rest assured, we will walk you through every step of the process.
Documents required for shipping (attached below):
- Form 5106
- Terms and Conditions
Please review Importation Guide for explanation of require documents.
We look forward to working with you!CBP Form 5106
RAM International Importation Guide
Instructions for Completing the Custom Power of Attorney
RAM International Power of Attorney - Form 5291
RAM International Terms and Conditions